her name is jing

Wednesday, May 7, 2008


my nephew turned 1 just recently. he's my 2nd eldest cousin's 1st child. my oldest cousin is old enough to have kids as old as me :P

Jaeden, d burfday boy's party was a buffet lunch @ crown towers on Sunday.

my cousin carrying Jaeden & her husband, William

its reli difficult to 'kumpul' kids & make them sit/ pose properly for us to take photos. d boy in green stripes has lots of funny poses. but im sure his favourite would be "ultraman" :D. they are all my nieces & nephews except for d 2 boys in stripes and d 1 in red.


d mos eye-catching person in dis photo is definitely my nephew in orange. he's so hyperactive & naughty dat many of us r afraid of him whenever he visits our house @_@ d mos unforgettable incident is when he climb up my aunt's fridge?! trus me.

burfday cake as usual. baby in lampin

they ordered custom-made cookies with Jaeden's name written on it wif cookin chocolate.

2 Comments:

At May 9, 2008 at 3:04 PM , Blogger triShie said...

didja make those cute little cookies???

 
At May 12, 2008 at 11:41 PM , Blogger Kanga said...

no la..haha my cousin ordered it frm sum aunty

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home