her name is jing

Thursday, May 1, 2008

its a public holiday but a boring one for me. after brunch wif my parens @ food avenue, we headed home. many places were crowded & there's no parking lot. as we were leaving food avenue, we watched an old Datsun knocking onto a Honda twice while d driver attempted to park into d lot. on d other side was a viva.




d driver did not give up even after knocking d honda twice! she then tried reverse parking. wad a stubborn lady. her car is free from d damages whereas d honda has several scratches and d viva managed to 'escape' from d soi-ness.

d hot weather makes us lazy as well, therefore i'm already home since after lunch.

days ago me & panda met up and we 2 bought d same dress. apparently my frens said it jus dun luk quite right on me plus i luk pounds fatter in it too. i myself like d design n prints though. hmmm ... so to keep or to sell? kinda a vintagey floral dress which is quite popular nowadays.

man ... d sun is stil burnin now. gotta go find sth to fill up my stomach.

*wave*

2 Comments:

At May 1, 2008 at 7:39 PM , Blogger cassie said...

the honda mah pek pek liao?

 
At May 2, 2008 at 11:09 PM , Blogger triShie said...

wahahahaa....that lady.....too determined at the wrong time, wrong place. rofl!!

...looking great, you!! and ur blog as well!! *woots!*

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home