her name is jing

Sunday, April 27, 2008


pink toaster? how sweet... anyway, dis blog is not bout a pink toaster. its bout a toaster i have at home.

dis mornin, as usual i toast my bread for breakfast. while waitin, i was making my drink and realized dat there's an unusual 'hangus' (burnt) smell comin from d toaster. i tot mayb i've forgotten to adjust d temperature.

i pushed d "cancel" button in case d bread became 'hitam'. after taking out d slices, i peeped in2 d toaster to check out d cause of such hangus smell. ehhh luckily i looked inside! u know y?!

to my horror ... i saw a FAT LIZARD inside d toaster! yuckkkkk dis is freaking me out! way too gross okay!!! who wud wanna use d toaster again! dun luk at me, i haf no guts to take out dat damn cooked cicak. my mum did it. "U're d greates mum!!!" if i were a mum i swear i'd throw it away already.

my parens blame me for not puttin on d toaster cover after using it ...

toaster is such a nightmare to me now. tin i'll jus grab sum charcoal & tray to have toast breads like Kaya & Toast ... dey taste nicer wad. haha


i very very very very X10 million hate cicak now!!!

2 Comments:

At April 28, 2008 at 3:32 PM , Blogger cassie said...

new menu: Cicak Toast.

Even Kaya & Toast, Kluang station, Ipohtown kopitiam oso dont have.

 
At April 28, 2008 at 10:37 PM , Blogger triShie said...

LOL!!!
how disgusting!!!!!!!!!!!

....you lah, din put the toaster cover after use!!

i used to be scared of insects going in. so everytime before i put my bread in, i always let the toaster heat up. ..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home