her name is jing

Sunday, April 20, 2008

computers laptop modem ... they never liked me ... so do i! over d years i face gadgets difficulties frequently. just recently, my old router which is spoilt had been replaced wit a new one. however at times, there would be an error msg which lead to a disconnection to d internet. im so tired to describe d incident. having to go back & forth d computer shop @ Saberkas is making me frustrated.

d weather makes me hot ... inside & outside! perhaps a 'liang teh' wud help ... hahaha.

another week den it'll b a "full mth" working @ my new company. quite pleased with everytin excep for dis colleague who's sitting behind me. she has been quite disturbing & noisy. needless to say, she wants attention. it had been a busy week for me therefore i hardly take my eyes off d screen besides lunch break. dat particular colleague wud oways call my name, talk nonsense to me, bla bla bla ... very irritating & annoying. she, being a clerk possesses very fair knowledge in Microsoft Office. she started around a month plus earlier den me. stil under probation. another tin is she talks on d phone very often. man i hate it when her phone rings, dat noisy stupid ringtone. =___= such a nuisance.

but i have to bear wif d society. gotta let it out so dats y i type all dis in my entry :D

there're noticeable changes whenever one steps into a different stage in life, e.g work, marriage ... etc. i know no human remains d same in terms of attitude & thinkin but sum changed into a not-so-good person. sumthing mite have gone wrong bcos seriously, i've no idea y dey turned into an 'alien' or 'weirdo'.

... not sth i can afford ... for now :P

2 Comments:

At April 21, 2008 at 7:31 PM , Blogger triShie said...

wah!!! why not take ur high heels and smash her hp to smitherins?? hahahah!! kiddin'..and i noe u won't do no such thing.

she still dare act like that under probation? wahlau...

hey, i'm sure you're going to be able to afford all those kinda clothes one day..soon!! haha!!

ps: that model looks like barbie doll!!

 
At April 22, 2008 at 5:31 PM , Blogger cassie said...

kanga! update my link :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home