her name is jing

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

2 more days to go before i leave my current company. cant wait to give myself a long break after all dis hard work =) i've sorta understood why new designers tend to b bullied in my office. our company is highly dependable on d 2 senior designers. therefore, mr & mrs boss will never pressure them with heavy workload. in d end...who is d one suffer most? new designers (includin me) of course. duh! i've been doing 2 ppl's job ever since 1 of d designer took her maternity leave. d clerk & receptionist are always rushing me. majority of the tasks have very near deadlines. most of d time, i saw d senior designer editing her own photos. which means she's very free la. whereas d mean & rude receptionist always stood beside my table & watch me do work.

working life is never ez but all these r making me sick & headache. ever since lady boss was on maternity leave (fyi, 3 ladies in my office gave birth durin d same week ok! sheesh...), 2 staff have been acting like they're d boss, ordering other colleagues around. i don get my salary frm d receptionis. y mus i b gud to her & listen to her orders when she's ill-treating me. *gRrr* reli kenot stand her.

the happiest part is i wil not haf to face her anymore after 2 days! hurray...hahaha... i can have a break soon!

sorry if i sound like i hate my company so much. no ... im hating d receptionis, not d boss or who so ever. haha

im still huntin for betta jobs la. i wun goyang kaki at home for long. =P a company offered me a job but i rejected. reason: location & working environmen not impressive.

went Spring to check out if Esprit has new arrivals. my cow fren is a big fan of Esprit & she's always dae regularly til 1 of d salesgal recognizes us. its fun meetin a salesgal who's so frenly & approachable. after dat me & cow had drink at Secret Recipe. its hard to decide wad kind of drinks to order. seriously la, Spring shud set up more cafes so we hav more choices. u know very sien to walk up n down, not knowin where to sit down n drink in Spring?!

k la time to zzz and bac to work again 2mr mornin. y d final 2 days seem so long @__@

nite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home