her name is jing

Friday, January 25, 2008

my 2008 began will all sorts of unhappy & unlucky incidents. one of those 'soi' things dat happened to me was a car accident, which made me withdrew RM970 from my bank. my boss was dae to help, luckily. d inciden oso made me realized i was quite fortunate to b workin wif a caring employer.

Car was in d workshop for a week & of course I've gotten it back now. 10s to those who concerned. :)

Managed to have smal gatherin wif my hi school frenz early dis month. Celebrated San's 23rd burfday at Popwave with a Secret Recipe tiramisu which taste very good. D guys especially Qi... *ahem* showed off their amazing voices. I was stunned by the choices of song selected. Hahaha...anywayz d party managed to get my mind off d car acciden.

L 2 R: Jerry, Qi d lead singer, Lionel, Kenny, Siang



Other den seein my 10-yrs frenz, las9 Penguin met up wif me & cow at Spring. She's bac for holiday & wil b goin back Melb end of Feb.

Other unhappy incidents...wil not b posted here...privacy ma ok...haha. Chinese New Year coming...hows preparation every1? Im lukin forward to my shoppin spree in KL & of course enjoyin good food :)

Hopin all d bad luck wil not tag along as we're enterin in2 d year of RAT...

*wave*

2 Comments:

At January 28, 2008 at 5:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sista, my last day of my current job will be mid of feb. I really so tiring.. i need some rest.. Sigh..

 
At January 31, 2008 at 8:45 AM , Blogger King Qi said...

walao - who's back from melb? i dont get all the nicknames eg. penguin, cow.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home