her name is jing

Friday, October 26, 2007

Cousin's Wedding


Wei Tat's my cousin, youngest son of my dad's brother. His wedding was on Wednesday. There's always lunch & dinner for friends & relatives to gather. Lunch was cooked by my another cousin who operates food catering business. C d carved melon above? It was done by his partner. How lovely is that!

These r yam sticks. Taste nice & sth new.



All the Chiangs. My dad blocked me. Okay i know i'm not tall enough as well.


Dinner @ Lok Thian (famous restaurant for weddings especially). Nice balloon decorations. I like d usage of gold & silver balloons instead of red. =D



~Jing~

2 Comments:

At October 31, 2007 at 9:40 PM , Blogger King Qi said...

Your dad blocked you? Ask him to unblock. Oh, not on MSN ar? Sorry, my brain is fried from researching.

 
At November 1, 2007 at 3:07 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yaya...cant see ur face...hehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home