her name is jing

Monday, December 3, 2007

employed...hehe

2nd day at work already...so far so gud =) Lady boss talked to me today & sed i can continue as a full time graphic designer... so excited to hear that. I was actually on a 3-day trial basis, which is Sat, Mon & Tue. But 2day i was informed dat i get a "PASS" for my trial. =) Very delighted to do sth we enjoy so much.

1st day (Saturday), a day after my final exam
I was assigned to design 2 wedding cards. Working hours for Sat is 830-12...short eh =D. Since d rain poured so heavily...everyone was late. The accountant only arrived at 845 to unlock the gate. Every1's frenly over here. The designer who's in d same room wif me willing to help whenever i have questions.

2nd day (Monday)
Met another designer today, which makes a total of 3 graphic designer in my company, including me. Had lunch wif a colleague & she mentioned briefly bout each employee. All the ladies (excep lady boss & phone operator) are not even 30 yrs old...few of them r married, 3 have kids already!

U'll never get hungry in my office eh...cos dey bring kuehs, chocolates and candies & share. Haha...

Designed 2 more wedding invitations today. After this i need to create a wedding card based on my creativity.

2 pics only... paiseh...hehe




It's been rainin non stop for how long liaw!

4 Comments:

At December 4, 2007 at 4:07 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

oh.. nice card! stil remember me or not??

 
At December 8, 2007 at 8:13 AM , Blogger S said...

wooo~ congratz!

i thought u're studying multimedia? but how come end up gd? -.-''' hmmm XD

 
At January 3, 2008 at 6:32 AM , Blogger triShie said...

wah...you designed all that? and you've only worked there a short while? is it a demanding job? so hard for me to find holiday job, apalah not yet grad, most ppl so skeptical to hire one...*Sad*

 
At January 26, 2008 at 12:42 PM , Blogger cLaR@ said...

hey!! it's nice!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home