her name is jing

Wednesday, February 6, 2008



y must chinese only have massive cleaning only during Chinese New Year? hMmmm... as usual me & my parents will b travelin durin dis period. Its oways KL excep for once when we went to Taiwan, which was few years back.


received ang pow from my company...very happy & satisfied =) still waitin for more ang pows from relatives. *evil grin* d best thing bout travellin during this season is u get to spend more (got ang pows ma) OR u can save more on your own cash. =D! this year is also d 1st time i'll b spendin my hard earn money. d trip is only 4 days 3 nite, unlike d usual 6 days 5 nites as we tot my company mite start work on d 4th o 5th day of CNY. jus las week dat i found out dat my boss announced dat we'll only return office on d 7th day, where an "opening" ceremony will be held. every1 will start workin officially on d 8th day.

lukin forward to go Pavilion, the newly opened shoppin mall in the heart of KL city.

wif all d CNY snacks & goodies, I've gained 2kg since a week ago. great =_=! me & mum baked hundreds of cookies for sale dis year. all dis while mum's frenz ordered cakes. its only dis year where orders for cookies increased so much. hehe... good sign but tuk us so much time n energy to finish their orders. *exhausted : back pain : body sore*

lastly, wish all chinese have a very wonderful CNY!

*i wan more ang pows!!!*

2 Comments:

At February 7, 2008 at 4:03 AM , Blogger King Qi said...

Happy Chinese New Year Jingeliling.

 
At February 9, 2008 at 9:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry didn't order cookies from you cos my mum bought a lot already. Hehe. I also plan that next year CNY celebrate at other place but still don't know my mum allow or not. Haha. Anyway, wish you happy CNY and the jelly pineapple was bought at Padungan. :) The fruit stall if not mistaken.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home