her name is jing

Thursday, March 6, 2008

pOoofff* all gone!

my laptop went gila again las nite. a black screen saying dat there's sum sort of an error & it restarted by itself. ok nvm ... worse is all d links in my "bookmarks" r gone too!!! NooOooOo !!!!!!!!

(>___<)#

oh well ... certain things cannot be kept forever ... (-=__=-)

here's a set of nail art i did:


not very pro-looking yet ... hehe. few more pics to edit b4 puttin it up here.

it came to my surprise when i realise its March already. its not ez to plan yo own future when u reli had to make a decision. though i've gained knowledge & experience from my prev company, i still feel dat 2 months of 2008 passed by without me myself doing anytin productive. i'm at sum kind of crossroads now, not knowing which way to take ... hmmm

i still hold on to my dreams of course ...

went 3 bookstores, hopin to 'meet' sum nice books or magazines. but den ... d bookstores don seem to know dat they need to replenish more books like how much our skin needs to replenish water. so kesian u know ... so few books in a big bookstore.

2 of my wisdom tooth r growing. it hurts but d ulcer at d back of my jaw hurts even more. however, it doesnt stop me from eatin n munchin ... hehehehe.

feelin hungry ... c u guys again

3 Comments:

At March 6, 2008 at 6:31 PM , Blogger standss86 said...

U still can makan.. i grow those tooth i kenot makan.. =.="
wey, next mon i start to work at other company liao. wahaha. better offer with short working hour. teehee!

 
At March 6, 2008 at 8:08 PM , Blogger triShie said...

2 wisdom teeth...
my, you are wise!!

 
At March 6, 2008 at 8:10 PM , Blogger triShie said...

ps: lovely nail art!
=p

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home