her name is jing

Saturday, April 5, 2008

my house modem has slight problem therefore i wasnt able to on9 at home for d past few days. i'm now blogging from work.

i've been in dis co for 5 days. everything seems fine to me now. not so busy yet as my superiors r busy preparing their meetings.

i had an orientation at d highlands on my 2nd day of work. d journey is estimated to be 1.5 hours. on d way, we stopped by Padawan, where d driver picked up newspapers. i went to a mini-mart & bought 3 bangles >.<


everything's under construction so i couldnt tell yet how d place will look like when it's fully completed. dey not only renovate the resort but also d road starting from the foothill. it was a very bumpy ride.

a staff called Belinda took me around for briefing. i havent seen all d places due to d lack of time. unexpectedly it was pretty hot up there! when d sky turned cloudy then it became cooler.




our company sells individual lots for people to build their own bungalow.



we sat in a tourist's van when we headed to d foothill. d van only has a roof. and it was pouring rain. it definitely was an adventurous & bumpy ride! =D all of a sudden i felt like i was on a Jurasic Ride!!! minus d dinosaur la ok ... wad were u thinkin'

my 'head' angeline parked her car at d foothill hence me & irene tumpang her car down to kch. we had tea break at 7th mile kopitiam & by d time we reached our office, it was nearly 5. so i went straight home.

i rate my colleagues as easy-going & fun. well, its just my 1st week so i couldnt comment much yet. =) my office area is great, wif several kopitiams, cafes, bakeries to choose from. unlike my prev co where i had 2 bring my own lunch. location wise, its alot alot better =)

2 Comments:

At April 7, 2008 at 5:49 PM , Blogger triShie said...

awesome looking job!!
do you have to go up there often?

 
At April 8, 2008 at 7:17 PM , Blogger standss86 said...

i tot the place is really ur office. ahaha.. borneo highland really nice lor. i wanna go..=x how much? haha

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home