her name is jing

Saturday, April 12, 2008

i've gotten my laptop but not d modem. wonder how long wil i hav to wait for d wireless modem.

kuching has been burning hot lately.

its never ez to stop shopping addict la i tel u. just now after work i wanted to buy sum fruits. in d end, i not only reached home wif 6 apples but also a new shirt. aiya, my closet is filled wif t shirts & jeans. there's a need to stock in more proper attire bah ok :P

in my prev entry i mentioned an Esprit shirt which i felt nice. i dropped by d store few days ago & it was still rm169.90 printed on d tag. no discount no nothin. very expensive. and d size dat fits me is out of stock already. one gud reason not to spen so much on a top. haha

i've been in my curren company for 2 weeks. so far no problem. most of d colleagues r easy-going & humorous. in d midst of work, any of dem wud crack a joke.

apart of dat, my colleagues wud ask me to join dem for lunch, unlike in my prev co, where ppl there wud never bother to ask u. dey can jus walk pass u as if u're invisible.

bdc is a nice area. i can even go Everrise to kill time durin my lunch break. or else i wud walk to Green Gallery & look around. dis place is hell lot better compared to Pending (d industrial area) of course! :) hehehe

frm my house to work, d most it takes is 15 mins. hardly any traffic jam as my workin hour starts at 9 & ends at 5. hehe ... very nice. each staff has their working space as there're partitions dividing us. more privacy & rooms for us.

im pretty satisfied d environment. hopefully things go well in d long term. hehe

signing off for now.

*gudbye wave*

3 Comments:

At April 12, 2008 at 7:53 PM , Blogger triShie said...

wohooo!!
sounds like this job is really a blessing, no? new home, shopping area....Green Gallery SOME MORE!! happy for you, dudette!!

see ya around!

 
At April 13, 2008 at 11:09 AM , Blogger standss86 said...

blog ur baju =x haha

 
At April 16, 2008 at 3:46 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

clap clap

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home