her name is jing

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Spring again jus now. hMmm does dat make me their spokesperson already? ;-) was dae to meet up wif MeiNa (a.k.a. Banana) & WanYin (a.k.a. C Wan). i arrived earlier cos ... i wanna go MNG ... *cough cough*. okay ... n so i walked out wif a shirt & a skirt. eh ... i'll b wearin it for my convo bah. hehehe. stil long la i know ...

at 1st Banana & I sat down @ Kluang Station. after scannin tru d menu we both agreed dat they haf limited choices of drinks. we told d waiter we're waitin for a fren so not gonna order yet. we were dae ... sittin for free for like few mins den after C Wan sms-ed, sayin dat she's arrived, we walked out d cafe, leavin d waiter starin at us :D ... :X

at last we decided dat *bucks wud b a betta place for drink. time to gossip la of cos. both of dem will b leavin' on Sat ... back 2 KL for studies.

lately i've been havin OT @ work. plenty of las minute work for our BHR Padawan Nature Challenge. u shud have seen d adv in newspapers like Sin Chew. it came to my realization dat even tho my work piles up like a mountain, it doesnt matter as long as im happy workin wif my colleagues :-)

2day durin my lunch break, i went to check out a newly opened boutique jus behind my office. r dey nuts o wad?! their clothes ho ... r not branded or made of wad very gud quality materials & yet dey price their baju so expensive?! lemme tel u ... i tuk 4 pieces & try (for fun), i was shocked when i saw d price tag @ d fittin room. yesh! my mouth was wide opened ah.
  1. a knee-length shorts (brandless stuff priced by brainless ppl): RM149.90 ( ha?! gila ... even MNG not dat exp)
  2. printed tee (ok quality materialy only): RM99.90 (common la...u try to fool us isit?)
  3. sum embroidered blouse: RM99.90 (-___-|||)
when i walked out of d fittin room, d salesgirl was holdin a dozen of clothes askin me to try. i reli prefer to shop without their salesgal tryin to promote dis & dat, buggin us lidat loh. aiyo.

k la. time to zzz & rest my brain.

1 Comments:

At July 6, 2008 at 1:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

spring lover...haha
next time i go bac ask me hang out at spring again huh...hehe...gonna start my new sem tmr, haiz...wish i'm stil in kch

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home