her name is jing

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

very bz at work lately. preparing stuff for our upcoming events & ongoing tasks. dis time i'll bring u guys to tour around my office - 1st floor. however i only snapped photos around my desk area. there's another side behind d yellow wall which u cud c frm d pic below. ceo's room is d one @ d far end.

my desk's d 1st, followed by Kel's & Angel's. 3 of us work under Marketing Manager - Mr. Tay.

er... told ya i was reli bz. i tidied up my desk after i took d pics. wads d point?! hahaha. d papers scattered around r drafts of my artwork which will b shown to ceo/ my superior. d transparent plastic box on top of d 3-layer drawer was given to me by Angel. it contains loads of samples (brochures, cards, advertisements ...etc) which she collected whenever she goes travellin to diff places.

my DIY creation. *ahem* very simple note holder. u only need a string & few clips. *lol* d tree's one of my artwork.

designin job is never ez. unlike wad our ceo thinks. *cis* majority of us download / play songs so dat we wun naik gila durin times where we're too packed. btw... dats Limewire appearin on d screen. hehe.


another shelf ...

a shelf where we keep plenty of food as in we're goin to hibernate. *lol*

our pantry provides biscuits, coffee, tea, milk & milo. but we cant eat d same food/ snacks every day bah. there's instant noodle, milkybar, crispy & few snacks hidden in my shelf. hehehe.

me n Kel's fav place to go wud definitely b Taka, Expert Food Court & Jia Jia Kopitiam. we're very very well fed in dis area =___= ... gosh.

2 Comments:

At June 17, 2008 at 11:09 PM , Blogger triShie said...

i LOVE ur tree design!!
i envy ur job..do u have to do website?...i do.. so stress...

 
At June 20, 2008 at 7:45 PM , Blogger cassie said...

nice post! finally get to see ur working area. u have a good chair oso hor

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home