her name is jing

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

shoppers shud hav known of MNG's great sales, am i right! =D i received their sms & on dat particular night i went wif cow. everything has been marked down & sum pieces r very reasonable. however i cud not make up my mind whether to buy certain items o not ... i went bac d next night =__= *ahem*


hav been eye-ing on dis cardigan for long. it was priced @ RM129! and durin d sales ... it was RM59. hehehehe. of cos i mus buy... mus :X

on d 2nd night, i bought a small sling bag. picture of it not found frm mng's site & im 2 lazy to reach out for my camera & snap a pic of it. hehe.

2 days later, i went bac Spring again. dis time wif my old fren - c wan. Spring mus hav cast a "love" spell on me. or else y im such a frequent visitor of theirs?! tel me tel me. c wan & i spent hours catching up wif our own stories.

while waitin for c wan to arrive, i headed to mng (again & again) once i stepped in2 d building. picked several pieces & lastly walk out d store empty handed. though i lurve 2 shop but i wun cincai buy even tho i oways feel like 'die-die must buy sth'.

as i walked pass esprit's store, their on-sale t shirt caught my eyes. i'm a tee person ma, wadever nice tee surely attracts me :P stil wonderin whether to buy dat piece cos its better i spend on workwear. i don like ransacking my wardrobe every mornin & end up nearly late for work. office wear if nice one expensive le u know. my wallet doest allow me to take dem home. besides, my company doest need us to wear dat formal also la. as long as smart & appropriate. who can introduce me nice boutiques? pls help ^3^

june's ending in few more days. half yr gone. wad hav u achieved?

1 Comments:

At June 30, 2008 at 10:50 PM , Blogger cassie said...

miss MNG spokesperson =D

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home